Many accurate predictions
The introduction of the new horoscope was accompanied by predictions which were soon realised:
- "violence...loss of life" in the Spring of 2007 (Virginia Tech Massacre on April 16, 2007)
- "problems for fixed assets" (Sub-Prime Mortgage Crisis erupts in early 2007).
Many other accurate predictions were publiched long in advance on this blog, mostly as predictions for the year ahead in the USA. Major accurate predictions include
- a "Crisis in the Fall" of 2008 involving "destruction of assets" (Banking Crisis)
- "manipulations" and "tensions over challenges to the financial system" in election of 2008 (John Edwards "babygate", candidate of the incumbent party, John McCain, lost to a newcomer due in large part to the financial crisis)
- "a slow economic recovery to begin in September 2009" (Recession ended in June 2009 and an Age of Secular Stagnation began).
- a "Crisis in the Summer" of 2010, involving a "violent event...natural or man-made" (Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill in Gulf of Mexico, the biggest in US history)
- a "problem involving morals and ethics of the people" in the Fall of 2011 (Occupy Wall Street protests erupt against corporate welfare and inequality).
- "violent or explosive events...with many fatalities possible. Spiritual, diplomatic or drug dealing people could be involved." (Boston marathon bombing on April 15 and West Fertilizer Company explosion in Texas on April 17, 2013, together resulting in 20 people dead and close to 400 hundred injured).
- "problems for young people which may lead to conflicts" and "obstacles and endings for domestic harmony" (Ferguson unrest in August and November 2014).
- "strange events" in the fall of 2016 (decade old private but shocking remarks by Presidential candidate Donald Trump are published, Epidemic of Clown sightings).
- "election of a fair minded President" and a "return of the might of the country" for America in 2016" (Donald Trump was elected President based on slogan to "Make America Great Again", including by recreating well paying jobs for low skilled and poorly paid workers. Optimism has surged among investors and consumers after his election)
Some years, no major crises were predicted, which also turned out to be accurate! The explanatory power of the chart was also tested with reference to numerous major historical events, as the many articles on this blog attest to.
Decade long search
|The 20° Cancer rising SAMVA USA chart (Perpetual Union)|
|Maryland's Act to Ratify the creation of a Perpetual Union|
The event was entered into the legislative record:
"State of Maryland legislation, to authorize ratification [the USA’s 13th]
By the House of Delegates, January 30th, 1781, read and assented to,
By order, F. Green, Clerk.
By the Senate, February 2nd, 1781. Read and assented to.
By order, JAs. MacCubbin, Clerk,
Tho. S. Lee. (L. S.)"1
[Note 1: 1 This copy is in the Papers of the Continental Congress, No. 70, folio 453. It was also entered in No. 9 (History of the Confederation).]
Maryland Senate, Annapolis, February 2, 1781
In the afternoon Session ["Post Meridiem"] among engrossed Bills Nos. 26 up to 52, No.40 was signed and sealed by the Governor, in the Senate Chamber, in the presence of the members of both Houses of the State Legislature.
"No. 40 An Act to empower the delegates of this state in Congress to subscribe and ratify the articles of confederation.
The Senate adjourns to the first Monday in August next."
An important clue emerges about the time of the signing ceremony. The fact that it was the last order of business before adjourning the Senate offers support for the rectified time of 5:00 pm.
SAMVA discussion list
|The 6° Leo rising chart for the creation of the SAMVA discussion list on Yahoo|